Thursday 7 April 2011

Daiso Haul

Okay, I know that I am a bit late in posting this haul. But, I'm gonna do it anyway. Lol. So, my first time in Daiso Queensbay Mall Penang and this is my haul.

















So, as you can see, I got the hanger thingy is for the husband, it's a tie hanger, and the 2 ties and tie clip is for him also. 

Since I haven't change my comb for more than 6yrs I think, Lol, I bought a new one. See how round and big it is, perfect for my thick and long hair.

I also bought a soup spoon (since I'm crazy for Korean stuff). The last one, the purple thingy with 3 slots there, I am planning to use that to put my make-up brushes. I did that and I love it.

I wonder if all Daiso sells the same things or look the same. Hurm, maybe on my next trip balik kampung, I'll just drop by and see.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment