Saturday 2 April 2011

Stage Haul

Okay, I went over to Queensbay Mall the other day and went in to Stage Cosmetics. Thanks to FLECKS i gotta know that Stage is having this sale of RM12.00 per items or buy 1 get 1 free.

The SA is Rony, he's the one who attended to me and was very patient and very pleasant (unlike MAC SA or MUA or whatever). Rony tell me that Stage will change their packaging so that's why they are having this clearance sale.

I mean for RM12.00 per item, it's a steal especially if you are new to Stage Cosmetics and want to test drive, Lol. Here it is:















So i ended up with 2 Photo Pro Foundation in 07 Take 6, 2 Photo Pro Creme Camouflage in 07 Ginger (love), Prime Time Eye Perfecting Base, Eye Liner in 06 Oscar Olive, Eye Shadow Mono in 11 Havana and Wonderluxe Lipstick in 25 Berry Boudoir. Total damage, only RM96.00........ Isn't worth it!!!!

So, I will do a review and what my thoughts of the product soon!!!

Stay tune!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul you got there! I feel like rushing to Stage again later...but I think better not. My bank account 'nagging' me already...LOL

    The concealer is divine right?! I really really love it. Works wonder for my acne scar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepper: ya, it's the best concealer for me!!! I feel the same way too, Lol. but I'm tellin' myself "ENOUGH". hahaha

    ReplyDelete